Monday, November 1, 2010

Shin-Dig

 Over the weekend we had a community/church Fall/Halloween Party! We have such a great time in our small community especially with church friends.  Since Ross is not old enough for the trick-or-treating thing, we decided to dress him up anyway and take him to the party.  His Halloween costume has been passed down from cousin to cousin. (My how I love hand-me-downs!) Mom made the costume, and I think she did a great job.


There were some sweet babies there in their cute costumes!
Lil' Monkey
Sweet Elephant


This young cowboy was going to another Halloween party and Adam loaned him his costume.  I think it is HILARIOUS how the costume fits him perfect!! The little cowboy legs look so real on him.  It's more believable on him than Adam. 

It's nice to have so many baby-sitters around that will carry "HOSS" around for a while. Especially when I've been holding him on my hip for the past hour...It wares a momma out! I can't imagine having twins. God bless their souls and hips, arms, back, etc..!


I have to admit our little Fall/Halloween Shin-Dig was a wee bit different than your normal Halloween Party.  Yes, we did roast wienies and have hot chocolate, but we also sang Hymns! We had our own entertainment, consisting of our Grandpa B and other friends from church.  We sat around the fire and sang a long! (OK, maybe everybody didn't sing along including Cousin J sitting on the hay bale...but it was still a joyful sound!) :o)


Happy Fall/Halloween!
Love,
The Browns 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment