I give eternal life to _____________________, and _____________________ will never perish; and no one will snatch __________ out of My hand.
John 10: 28
While doing my bible study this morning, this specific activity brought me a sense of LOVE and SECURITY! But I do realize that not everyone will be able to fill their name into the blanks, not because God does not love them, but because you have not taken that one step in excepting Jesus Christ as your savior. I pray that everyone that reads this blog can fill their name in the blanks.
What an awesome feeling to know that I am safe with my Good Shepherd.
"I am the Good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, even as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep." John 10: 15
![]() |
| Our Bible Study |
Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:
Post a Comment