Saturday, June 11, 2011

You Are Beautiful

Right now my life for the past few days consists of taking Ross on small road trips to see Daddy on the farm, or going to Papa Joe's (Local store) to get a drink.  We are pretty much home-bound right now because Ross' virus is contagious, and I don't want every Mom looking at me with that "I can't believe she brought that child around here" look!! Because I know I've probably given them before too! So until Ross is better we are hulled up in the house.  Thank goodness we can go see Neicee and Poppa since the doc said adults should not catch it. OR we are hoping that none of us adults get it!

All I listen to these days is Christian music on KLove or AFR. I have found that there are some amazing songs out there and are very uplifting if you just give them a chance. I enjoy being able to sing-a-long with them as I drive down the road.  I wanted to share this song that I have always loved, but have been hearing it a lot lately on the radio.  Adam and I love Third Day, and I think this is such a perfect song to how I am feeling these days! Thought I would share it. 


Saying a prayer, and singing this song... 


Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment