Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Adventures

I have started a new adventure. As if I needed another one, but I say "Why Not?" I have become an Independent Distributor for Advocare.  My sister has used it for years and loves the product and got Adam and I hooked on their products. We decided that since we buy it then why not sell it since we believe in this product.

My favorite is their Spark drink. I drink it every morning, and before I run. Since I've been using it I have noticed how much I get done during the day. I feel energized and not sluggish like I normally felt! It does not give you the shakes or make your heart race. Just an all around great drink. It even taste great too! It comes in several flavors for you to choose from.

Spark Energy Drink from Advocare


Is this you?Someone who has trouble waking up or feels "energy slumps" throughout the day
Someone who can't work up enough energy to live life the way you want
Someone who is looking for a more nutritious alternative to coffee, soda or other energy drinks
 
KEY INGREDIENTS
Key Ingredients:
B-vitamin complex (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12 and pantothenic acid), taurine, L-tyrosine, choline, caffeine, GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)
 
If you might be interested just email me at ave_621@hotmail.com or contact me on facebook.  I can send you a free sample anytime!!


Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment