Dear Moms,
Do you ever find yourself completely overwhelmed ? You're driving down the road, with kiddos calling your name from the back, and you just sit there and cry? Or hanging out in your house watching the kids climbing the walls and don't seem to care if they destroy the house! Guess what WE all at some point feel the exact same way!
Today while driving to get a Mother's Day gift, both boys in the backseat, I just start to cry! I was listening to Klove and Third Days song, Your Love Is Like a River, came on. I felt God wrap His arms around me and say, "it's ok. I Iove you so much!! Do you know how much I truly Love you? When you get frustrated I'm here!" WOW.. God's touch is what all Moms need in our times of frustration!!! Don't feel alone in those times, because Gods there along with ever other Mom in this World!
Love,
Averie
Another Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment