Ross is growing like a weed. Everyday I look at him and can tell he is different. He has found his voice and tries to talk to us all the time. He actually says a form of "Momma" at times, but am sure he has no clue what he is saying but I love it anyway! I love his little smile and facial expressions. I can't complain he is a wonderful baby!


I have posted some great recipes below.....Please try them out!!Southern Living Cream Cheese Pound Cake
1 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 cups sugar
6 large eggs
3 cups flour
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbsp vanilla
Beat butter and cream cheese until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg 1 at a time, beating until combined. Combine flour and salt then add gradually to butter mixture beating on low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Pour into well greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour 40 min or until wooden pick comes clean. Cool in pan 10-15 min before removing. Let cool on wire rack.
Broccoli and Cheese Soup
1 (10oz.) pkg frozen chopped broccoli --I used fresh chopped broccoli.
2 potatoes peeled and chopped
1/2 cup uncooked rice
1 cup finely chopped onion
1 tbsp margarine
5 cups water
Combine the above ingredients and cook for 30 minutes on low to medium heat.
1 (4oz.) can mushrooms
2 cans Cream of mushroom soup
1 can Rotel tomatoes with chiles
1/2 lb velveeta cheese
Add the rest of these ingredients and heat but do not boil.
Mamaw Andrews Tomato Relish
1 Gallon ripe peeled, cored, and chopped tomatoes
1 large onion chopped fine
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp salt
2 hot green peppers to taste
1 1/2 cup cider vinegar
Cook down on low fire about 1 hor and 1 1/2 hrs until boiling. Pour into sterilized jars and seal. Place jars in boiling bath of water, then easily remove. Do not tighten lids on jars or you will not get them open!!
Last week Ross, Ms. Denise, and I went to see Kennedy ( my neice). I haven't seen her since March and she has grown so much. Ross and Kennedy are exactly 8 weeks apart. Kennedy is so animated while Ross just sits back and watches. Guess that is the difference between boys and girls! This picture tells it all!!

This weekend I am finally getting the opportunity to go visit my parents. This will be one of the last few weekends we will be going to visit them in Lewisville because they are moving back home to Louisiana to be closer to my grandparents. I am really going to miss their home in Lewisville because it is so peaceful and is where Adam and I got married, but will really enjoy being closer to our other family in Louisiana. Especially during Christmas when we have to drive all over the country to see everybody.

The view from my parents windows and deck!! HOUSE FOR SALE....

until next time,
averie
i'm soooo excited they are moving back because that means that we also get to see ya'll and chrisanna and robert and the boys more too! this is going to be such a great thing for all of us! good times comin!!!
ReplyDelete