Saturday, May 8, 2010

WEBSTER KNOWS BEST!

For all who read my last post, it was brought to my attention that I need to check my spelling before I post. I promise as I was typing that post I got to the word embezzlement and thought "Ok, not sure how to spell this word, but I will spell check at the end and get the correct spelling!" Well, that didn't happen and I posted the blog with the worst spelling of embezzlement that was not even close. My brother-in-law made fun of me because I am supposed to be a teacher and obviously can't spell!! No excuses here.....I hate spelling, but I always check the spelling of words if I am unsure. Even if I am posting a status on facebook, I have to make sure I've spelled my words correctly!! There is nothing worse than publishing a status update or even a blog post (hehehe) and misspelling words...Spell check is my friend!!

Well, Ross and I are at my Mom's house with my sister and her gang. We are having a blast. Chrisanna and I ran this morning and I did pretty good!! I ran most of the 30 min., but was completely exhausted when we were finished. But man it's amazing how good you feel after you exercise!! I had to work extra hard today and work off the fish we ate at Doc's and the birthday cake and ice cream we had afterwards!! I have taken many great pics of our time together.....


until next time,
Averie

now time to spell check....:O)

1 comment:

  1. Will you ever blog again?? :O) You have waited too long girlie!

    ReplyDelete