Monday, March 7, 2011

Eradicate, such a strong word

I seem to have a picky eater on my hands.  If it's not a fruit or cheese we don't eat it. Luckily we found that he does like Spaghetti-O's. Can you tell from the pictures?
For the life of me I could not figure out why he was not drinking his milk.  He always loved his milk in the mornings and before bed, but lately he turns his head. So I thought well maybe the milk is bad, but no such luck.  Then I thought I'll just add a little chocolate and I know he will drink it then, but no such luck. Then the idea crossed my mind to see if he will drink milk from his bottle, and LUCK!! Now, how am I going to wean him to drinking milk from a sippy cup?? Any suggestions? For now we will stick to the bottle for our milk. I am learning that I am a little push over when it comes to weaning! Let's just say that I enjoy my sleep and I dread the day when we get rid of our paci!!! And that day needs to come real soon. Maybe in the second trimester when I am not so tired!! Prayers Needed for Hoss and I as we attempt to eradicate the paci! :O)
"MOM! What do you mean I have to get rid of my paci?"

"And are you telling me I am going to be a big brother? Too much"

10 weeks and a lot to go..........


Until Next Time,
Averie


No comments:

Post a Comment