Thursday, March 3, 2011

What I Miss


 I don't know if it is just the time of year or hormones, but I miss these people. You grow up thinking that you will always live close to your family, but it sometimes it does not work out that way.  I am so jealous of friends who have both sets of parents and siblings who live just down the road or 20 minutes away. If you are that person, appreciate it and go see them every chance you get ! Don't get me wrong I love where I live, I just wish my family lived down the road! Ok, guess it is the hormones! :O)
But I will be planning a trip to see these GREAT people very soon!






I miss my brother-in-law too! Just didn't have a picture. Sorry Big Rob!

One thing that I don't miss is .......................

 
 this nasty little creature that greeted us at our backdoor when we got home from church. If you notice by the pictures our porch was destroyed as I tried to sweep the nasty thing out so Adam could shoot it! Let's just say at one point I told Adam, " If this thing attacks me, I think I will die!"
Breaking into our porch has become a bad habit of this creature and all his little friends! 

And the other thing that I don't miss is my hair! EASY, Mom-Do!
10 weeks and counting


Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment