What a wonderful day we had yesterday at church! It is so awesome to know that 'Jesus Arose!' You would be surprised what my favorite song is right now, because it happens to be on the Veggie Tales Easter CD. Unfortunately I could not find it on YouTube but it's one of those songs that I can sing-a-long with and not worry about being out sung by a vegetable! :O) Here is another good song off the CD...
We finally got rid of the paci, and it just sort of happened over a period of time. I took his paci's and cut the end off. Even with the end cut off that child some how made it work, so I cut more off. And over a period of a few days he just forgot about it, and I threw them away!
Here are some pics I have taken over the past few weeks.
All boy, playing in the back of Poppa's truck! The only thing this picture doesn't show is the conversation he was having with us in his own language! We have not learned how to speak English yet, so we speak gibberish!
It is so crazy how he has changed in a matter of about three weeks!
Baby to boy!
Until Next Time,
Averie


No comments:
Post a Comment