(paraphrased)
"First suicide jump from Dubai's tallest skyscraper....The man was in his 20s and was thought to have jumped from the 217 floor and landed on something around the 107th floor."
This bothered me a bit. When did it become news that someone decided to jump to their death. I guess I was more sickened by the thought that they went into further detail about what floor he jumped from, etc. I only watch Fox News, but wow I'm shocked that it becomes headline news when someone jumps from the tallest building in Dubai. We should be more concerned about this poor man and his family, rather than what floor he jumped from and where he landed!
I guess I need to keep up my daily routine of not watching the news, or only just checking up on the weather.
Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Last May...
This May...
Until Next Time,
Averie
No comments:
Post a Comment