We found out Thursday that we are having another boy. Between my sister and I we will have a grand total of 5 boys, enough to have our own basketball team! Pop Skip is super excited, and Mom told me he said "Everything I have will be broken with those boys!" Oh, but what fun we will have breaking those things!! :O)
I finally broke down and got Hoss' hair cut. I have to say that afterwards I was pretty sad that he no longer has his baby curls, but I am crossing my fingers that they grow back!!
Helping Daddy work outside!
Enjoying his new swing!
I've been enjoying the Pioneer Woman's recipe for cinnamon rolls! I literally ate this whole pan! If you have not tried them here is the link......World's Greatest Cinnamon Rolls!!!
By the way, I know they don't look perfectly round but who cares!
This is where I found Hoss when I let him outside to play on the porch!
STOP
.......DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH AT HEART.......
It's not that bad!
This is what I found in our hallway. Praise the Lord, Hoss was asleep, because I don't know what I would have done if he would have been playing with this nasty arachnid.
And my new favorite picture!
Have I told you that the word "outside" can not be spoken in close proximity to my son unless you are willing to walk around endlessly around the yard with no real goal, but to just be nosey! I guess he is telling me that Mommy needs some exercise! and Speaking of exercise I am having withdrawals from running. I know it sounds crazy but I am super excited about getting back to it after boy #2 gets here. I am on the look-out for a great double seat jogging stroller, so if you have any suggestions please feel free to offer!
Until Next Time,
Averie
No comments:
Post a Comment