Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are we not thankful for?

As I was sweating through the process of blow drying and chiing(sp)  my hair, I remembered that the Bible says God knows every hair on my head. Let me tell you that is a lot of hairs (haha).  That brings me to this thought "What am I thankful for?" I know, I know. Everybody has been thinking the same thing over the past 22 days, because I've read them all on facebook. So what does being thankful have to do with God knowing every hair on my head? It means I am ever so thankful that he KNOWS ME!!


My list is made up of serious and not so serious things so bare with me.........

A- Adam and Adam (Bible and Husband)
B- Bible and Babies
C- Christ and Cream Cheese
D- Dad, Dishwasher, and disposable diapers :O)
E- Elvis and Education
F- Family, Friends and Fiber
G- God and Grace
H- Holidays, Hands, AND Heaven
I- Immanuel and Ice
J- Jesus and Jeans
K- Kinfolk and King size bed
L- Life and Legs
M-Marriage and Meringue
N- Nativity and Naps
O- Oven and Oceans
P- Pinterest and Paul
Q- Guacamole and Quilts
R-Rahab(of the Bible) and RICE
S-Salvation and Steaks
T- Teeth and Toilet paper
U- Underwear and the U.S.A.
V- Vacations and Vanilla Ice Cream
W-Washer, Waffles, and Worship
X- Zrays
Y- Youth and Yams
Z-Zippers

But in all honesty, what are we NOT thankful for? We should always be thankful for everything in our lives, so my list should not consists of two to three words. It should not fit on this page! So as we all get together with family and enjoy a roof over our head, LET'S GIVE THANKS to the One who deserves it the most!

From Our Family to Yours, Happy Thanksgiving!
The Browns

No comments:

Post a Comment