I decided to go out on a limb, and I am hoping my friends will join me. I am so tired of looking and looking for great recipes. I know, I know they are already rated on their particular pages, but come on who wants to search the entire web for that perfect recipe then put your trust in some strangers opinion(their review). I always read the reviews on recipes but never know who is reviewing them. It could be some strange person who might believe that goose pate "Is out of this world!" and who wants to trust their taste. haha just kidding...Don't take offense if you happen to be the one person in this world that likes goose pate! :O)
So here is the deal. Just go to my Facebook page Rate a Recipe, and post your recipes and give them a rating. It's not hard, just a standard rating of 1 to 10, 10 being "Too Die For!" I hope this helps you as much as I am hoping it will help me. Share with your friends so that we can get tons of ideas.
On a side note, my youngest is 4 months old today. Boy, oh boy how time flies..Wait that statement reminds me of an article that almost every mother on Facebook read about 'Carpe Diem' !!
So here is the deal. Just go to my Facebook page Rate a Recipe, and post your recipes and give them a rating. It's not hard, just a standard rating of 1 to 10, 10 being "Too Die For!" I hope this helps you as much as I am hoping it will help me. Share with your friends so that we can get tons of ideas.
On a side note, my youngest is 4 months old today. Boy, oh boy how time flies..Wait that statement reminds me of an article that almost every mother on Facebook read about 'Carpe Diem' !!
"Enough of the pictures and song, Mom!"
Until Next Time,
Averie




No comments:
Post a Comment