Friday, January 27, 2012

The Worst Word in the English Language

If you are a mom you know that children leave us with marks. These marks go unnoticed at times, but when you least expect it they resurface reminding you of the miraculous way that they got here!

The worst word in the English language is 'hemorrhoid.' What person sat down and said "This is what I'm going to call this problem..." ? Hemorrhoid fits in the same category as pimple, zits, and corns. Anytime you hear that word 'hemorrhoid' and it is associated with a certain person, you tend to look at that person differently from that point on.  :O) or at least I do!

NO matter what your mark, I'll say that our children and babies are worth every one of them!!



PS. There is no connection between my mark and the worst word in the English language! :O)

Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment