Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Favorites

Want to know my favorite AdvoCare Products? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway!!

1.  SPARK....

ENOUGH SAID!!
 
2.  Catalyst
Proof that it works!! Even after training for half marathon in first picture, my bro-in-law wasn't getting most out of his workouts! He added catalyst and other products, and WHAM after picture!!!


3.  Probiotic Restore.....(I won't go into detail... You can imagine why I love this product!)
 
 

4.  Meal Replacement Bars.....16 grams of protein and 210 calories(give me my chocolate fix)
5.  AdvoBar Snack Double Chocolate....10 grams of protein and 140 Calories..My Candy Bar!!

Peanut Allergy Warning
 
6.  CorePlex...36 Vitamins, minerals, and nutrients providing my daily multivitamin!

Comes with iron and as a chewable!!!

 
These are just a few of my favorite products. If you see something you are interested in, please email me or message me on Facebook.  My email address is ave_621@hotmail.com and my AdvoCare website is www.advocare.com/120220650...


My other favorite part of AdvoCare is that I get to create my own business with products that I am so passionate about!! You can have 4 relationships with AdvoCare. What company gives you an option with no requirements, such as auto ship or minimum order each month??? AdvoCare Does!!!!


Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment