It seems that I always start my blog with the same statement, "It's been a while." Which is normally true. So many things have been going on in our lives, that finding time to sit and think is a chore. I will officially be 37 weeks prego on Sunday, and am very excited to make this milestone. This pregnancy has been a little bit different than the first. I have had a few scary moments, but was glad to find out that what I was experiencing was pretty normal for your second baby. I feel like I have not done a thing to get ready for baby, but honestly everything is already done since Ross just about left that stage a few months ago.
Did I mention I found Pinterest? It has spurred my 'Betty Homemaker' nerve, and I have been loving all the DIY projects. I found this bag, and decided I would give it a go. Since I've been wanting to break in my sewing skills, I thought it was a great way to start.
You can get the pattern
here. My MIL helped me understand the pattern and put it together, but I did a lot of the sewing. Here is my finished project, and I Love it!!
I have also made me one of these. Waiting to wear when the weather and the outfit is right.
I am also wanting to take a picture like this before baby gets here, but have to find the right light. I think this is the classiest maternity pic of ever seen. Sometimes maternity pics can get a little extreme for me, and that is why I have never had them, but this is beautiful!
My baby is not much of a baby anymore. He is about to have a rude awakening when brother gets here! I hope he adjust well, and that Dad can spend some quality time with him to help!
Once harvest is over that is!!
Until Next Time,
Averie
No comments:
Post a Comment