Saturday, September 17, 2011

Patience


He doesn't know it yet, but his life is about to change! And ours as well.  No more family of three..But what fun these two little brothers will have as I follow along, or should I say chase them along.  I'm not worried about the first 6 months or so...Just those next 20 years! Everybody always says not to pray for patience because you might not like how God teaches you, but I bit the bullet and have been praying for patience for the past 9 months. And now my time has come...

Even though they might drive you nuts, and make you wonder why you decided to have another wonderful baby! One of those "What was I thinking moments?"That moment when you are so tired you can barely hold your eyes open and your child is screaming crying and has thrown everything in his room over the gate because he doesn't want to take a nap, moment!! 
   
God always seems to remind me, with Ross' innocent smile or his sweet kiss, that they are "Gifts from God!" More precious than anything on Earth!
What a responsibility God has given us to raise a child, and I always pray that God would help me along the way!
So....No more quick trips to the grocery store or quick trips to Little Rock. For the next 5 to 6 years you can catch me hibernating in my cabin. Waiting on that moment when things grow easier for us to venture out!
 But I wouldn't have it any other way....


God, grant me the wisdom to raise my children to serve You throughout their life.


    
 .................................................................................................................................................................. 

Few random pics ...
First attempt at everybody looking at the camera.

Second attempt

Ross checking the weather like Poppa.

Future Farmer of America


Until Next Time....Patiently awaiting the arrival of boy #2 (who I've named Rhett, but Adam might be changing ....LONG STORY)....To be cont..

Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment