Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bucket List

Ross at 11 weeks....I believe he is growing everyday!



I've been thinking about my bucket list and have come up with a few things that I hope to do before I die....Since my last post, I have seen so many people on TV talking about thier own bucket list. I guess everybody has a bucket list even if they don't sit down and actually write it out. As I think about things I want to do on my bucket list I have to be honest with myself and realize that some things are just not going to happen like: having a vacation home in Hawaii, inventing something and making millions, and to have dinner with Paula Deen!! So as I get back to reality I begin my Bucket List:



In no paticular order.........


  1. Most important: Win many people to the Lord!!



  2. Be a great CHRISTIAN mother and wife



  3. Vacation to Hawaii



  4. Vacation to Australia



  5. Building my dream home



  6. Go on a mission trip (anywhere)



MORE TO COME.............

Remember my post about Angel Food Cake and how I was addicted?? Well as you see below I am in Heaven, Strawberry Heaven!!
Ross and I this morning! I realized I don't have many pictures of us together so here is my best attempt!!

until next time,

Averie

1 comment:

  1. I totally get when you realize you don't have any pics of yourself with your son! I take ALL the pics in this family and I hardly have any with me and Luke...Josh just doesn't understand the camera......so I do alot of self portraits with my lil man too! I have too many pics of Luke with Josh, Jerry & Debbie..you would pretty well think I am never around doing anything fun! LOL Love your bucket list...I may have to write me out one...that does take alot of thought! ;o)

    ReplyDelete