Monday, April 12, 2010

What to write?

Well, I have finally decided to start a blogg. I know this may seem a little stalkeress but I have been reading other friends blogs for several months. I love catching up on friends I have not seen in years as well as see pics of what is happening in their lives. Now, I know that I am probably writing this just for myself to read, but maybe I will have a few loyal readers!

Let me start by saying I am not an English major so look over all my grammatical errors. I like commas and I put them in almost every sentence, even if they don't belong. See comma in last sentence! :O) Every time I use a comma I think of Mrs. Hughes class and how I always got 10 pts off my writings, and I believe she called it a "comma splice." Strange what I remember!

Ok, back to what I really wanted to write for my first post...




THINGS THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO ME!!




What better way to start a new chapter in my life, blogging, than telling you what things are important in my life. LET ME JUST SAY, JESUS! I can not talk about my life without talking about how I love Jesus! He became a man and took on all of our sins so that we could spend eternity with him! How amazing is that? I have been trying to memorize verses in the Bible, but am not to disciplined at doing this regularlly. The most recent verse I have memorized is 3John verse 4 "I have no greater joy than to know that my children walk in truth."


The next most important thing in my life is Adam and Ross!! I never thought in my life that I would be a Mom, but I am and it is the best change I've ever experienced besides being saved. For those of you who don't know, Adam and I met on eHarmony about 4 years ago. It's was so strange when we first met at a University of Arkansas Homecoming game, because it was like we had known each other for years! I know that God sent Adam my way, because he is such an amazing man! There is nothing better than being married to your best friend.



Having Ross has changed our lives. We went through the first time parents syndrome where we were concerned about every little sound he made, but now we are pro's for the moment, until we reach a new stage in his life and have to learn new things!! I can't wait to have #2!!





Ross at two months!





Now that I have finished my first post, I wonder if people are really worried about these things. But I must say that it is nice to just write and reflect. Not sure if I will remember to post everyday, but will try. It is hard to type a blog when you are holding a baby! ( :O) see pic below) The wrist brace is due to carpal tunnel, Thanks to post-pregnancy hormones! and No I am not smothering my child.....The things we do to get on the internet!

until next time,
Averie

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggy world!!! So glad you are here...yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Ave when Josh and I met you for the first time and we all rode around together we talked that night about how it seemed you had always been around with us! We just knew ya'll would get married..and you did!!!

    ReplyDelete