Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Continued........

The one thing that I left off my last post was my : FAMILY!! Adam and I are truly lucky to have such wonderful familes.

Whenever we all get together at Jacee and Pop's house(my parents) it is like a circus. My sister and her husband plus her three boys all under 5 plus their two indoor dogs arrive and the fun begins. We refer to their caravan as the "Saumwalds" as in the "Griswalds!"

NEED I SAY MORE!!


welcome to our circus....This was our attempt to take a picture for Mom's Christmas card. Needless to say she didn't use the pics we took. Jackson kept playing in the pile of leaves that Mom insisted we sit in for our picture??!(Not sure why a pile of leaves! Guess she wanted an autumn feeling!) Notice Gage, Mom and Dad's dog, who decided that he would mark his spot (if you know what I mean) while we tried to get a good picture, but Jackson kept playing in the leaves :O)!

Things at Adam's parents are not as hectic and wild, but in the next few months I have a feeling that Ross and his little cousin will be the "stars of the show!
Jacob(Adam's brothe) and wife Kim

Mickey and Denise with Ross (Adam's parents)



Ross's cousin Kennedy Born Dec. 13, 2009





Kim and I both pregnant. Today was a very eventful day. Ross had his first set of shots!! Glad it's over.

Worn out from his stressful day!



until next time,
Averie











1 comment:

  1. I think ya'll should use one of those family photos one year...I would love to see personality in the pics....bring lots of smiles to peoples faces!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete