Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Big Boy Brown

Today was Ross's 6 month check-up.  Our trip to the doctor started great, I even had time to feed him a bottle before we left. BAD IDEA!! Ross has a tendency to gag on who knows what and you know what this leads too...Well, after we left the house he gags and let's just say I am washing the car seat cover as we speak! Poor baby....Luckily we were able to stop at my Mother-in-Laws and get him cleaned up and I had one onesie in the back of my car that we had taken off after church the other night. After all of this we get to the doctors office and "Thank Goodness" we don't have to wait at all. There is nothing worse then having to entertain a baby in a doctor's waiting room for 30 to 45 min. The doctor says we have a rather large child on our hands!!

Our 6 month stats:  20lbs. 8 oz
                              29 3/4 "

Triple B "Big Boy Brown"
I've found the greatest Razorback t-shirts! I have been looking for a long time for really cute tees and found the perfect shop Bling-T's! I have ordered a shirt to wear too I hope atleast one Razorback game or wear it as we watch a game on TV.  Who knows but they are still cute. Check it out....

Oh and by the way, you have to make this little dessert before peaches go out of season!!
You can get the recipe HERE!! I do believe it was the best peach dessert I have had, ever!!


until next time,
averie

No comments:

Post a Comment