Monday, August 9, 2010

Ready for Fall.....

As I walk outside I am hit in the face by a wave of thick humid air! I can not explain in words how EXCITED I am about that one morning I walk outside and can actually breathe again.  It's about time for Fall to get here..And guess what this glorious season brings? RAZORBACK FOOTBALL, MUMS, PUMPKINS, AND WONDERFUL WEATHER!! It puts a smile on my face to think about all of those things, so I guess I will keep dreaming of Fall as the weather cooks my future MUMS in this HEAT WAVE A.K.A Arkansas weather!....I feel so sorry for my husband because he has come in two times today and change clothes because he was soaked from sweat as they prepare to start draining rice to harvest! When he was home on his last change of clothes I had to get a picture of him and Ross playing on the floor.  I guess I can't complain as I sit in my recliner and feel the nice breeze from my air conditioner! :O) Thank you Lord for my Blessings!!!



Today I remembered that I had bought Ross one of those things that you can put fruit in and they can chew on it without swallowing. (OK. The only reason I explain what it is for is because I can not, for the life of me, remember what it is called, so I will call it the "fruit chew toy for babies!" OK, let me just explain how NASTY that "fruit chew toy" can get when your son gnaws and sucks on it for a while! I mean disgusting...I had to get pictures so if you have a weak stomach refrain from viewing.  :O)



And this face shows the attitude I got after I took it away!!


And did I mention that I love a good glass of sweet tea with lemon!!

Just had to share this picture. I can already see him talking his way out of trouble.
"Mom, What are you talking about? I did not do anything!! I swear."
Until Next Time,
averie

No comments:

Post a Comment