Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"If that cat had nine lives, he just used them all."

 never thought I would own cats, but somehow I came home with not one, but two kittens.  I did not grow up with cats so this was a new experience to me! We had a dog whom we became overly attached too, but had to put him to sleep several years ago due to cancer. We both cried like babies! I have always wanted to get another dog but Adam says he won't get another dog until Ross says "Daddy I want a dog!" So I'm waiting patiently, but in the mean time I wanted some outdoor companions so I decided to get a cat.  Well, my mother-in-law said "kittens do better when they have another one to play with" so I got two! Adam thought I was crazy....

OK long story short......I ran over Tom, one of the cats last week!!!

My friend, Susan, Ross and I were leaving to go eat lunch and I didn't think about a cat being under my car and WAM....I heard a loud bump!! Susan and I looked at each other...I looked out the window and there was poor Tom crying and limping away from the car!! You get the picture. OHHH MAN I was so scared that I had really done some damage but after a few days of pampering Tom is doing great!! I refer to Tom as my dog because when I pull up he runs to the car like a dog and greets us as we get out.. I think he has a dog's heart in a cat's body! So needless to say here are some pics of Ross and his new best friend, Tomcat.


Best Buds..

The guys on the farm have been super busy. Since the weather has been clear and beautiful they have been able to cut rice everyday.  Adam ask me to take some pictures of the farm and harvest because he wants to start a "Farm" photo album! I thought what a great idea, so here are some of the pictures I have taken so far.  He told me his idea and my first remark was "Will you buy me a new camera?" Obviously there was no reply, but I am still wishing for a new camera! 


Adam waiting to pick us up behind our house. Nothing like curbside or should I say "ditch-side service!"
<><>
<>
<><>
Working on equipment seems to be their other side job!

Ethan, Adam's cousin, and Putt



 I know most of you don't care but my Mom wants to see pictures of her Grand baby so I give her pictures! Here is my attempt to take a picture of Ross and I while holding the camera!

And finally a sweet picture of our blessing!

until next time,
averie

No comments:

Post a Comment