I have finally gotten into the Fall mood. Probably since it isn't 120 degrees outside. We have been pretty busy too with harvest and traveling to visit my family. Ross and I made a trip to meet all my family at my parents new/old place. I say new/old because they are moving back to where they grew up and where I lived until kindergarten. They are in the process of building a house, but live in their camper in the mean time. Let's just say that when we all went to visit, it was CRAZY HECTIC since we had to stay in two places so we all had beds!! There is no way that my sis, her husband, and three children plus Ross and I then my Mom and Dad would fit well in their one bedroom one bathroom camper!
Ross had his first experience in cowboy boots and sitting on a horse. He was very good when he first got on, but soon decided it wasn't fun anymore and wanted off.
Dad, otherwise known as Pop, loves his grandsons!
Ross had his first experience in cowboy boots and sitting on a horse. He was very good when he first got on, but soon decided it wasn't fun anymore and wanted off.

Dad, otherwise known as Pop, loves his grandsons!
Robert, my bro-in-law, was trying to get Ross to cheer for Ole Miss.
This is Ross's reaction! And if one baby crying isn't bad two more joined in. Guess we don't have to worry about him going to Ole Miss one day. Unless he has decided to go to med-school or law-school.
Pop saying "bye" to Ross
My mother and her brother, Uncle D'arcy decided to play dress up with Ross. The boots he has on were worn by my Mom and Uncle D'arcy when they were Ross's age. They are extremely worn but were a perfect fit for our boy with big feet. Can't wait to buy his first pair, when he starts walking.
"YEE-HAWW"
Ross loves hats! Grandma Brown bought him this hat and it is perfect to wear when we ride the combine with Dad.
This is my poor attempt at creating a wreath for fall. I think I would have been better off to buy one for the same price. But I was in a DIY mood and thought I was filled with creativity. Don't know why, but every time I get an idea to do something when it comes down to doing it I forget all my great ideas. (You might not understand, I'm a little weird)
And since I was decorating, I refurbished a centerpiece that was used in my wedding. It was about time I put new flowers in that bucket, since they have been on my porch in the exact same place for almost four years.
Lastly, I want you to know that I use this website, Tasty Kitchen, on a daily basis. It has some great recipes. And may I suggest cooking up these little muffins Best Blueberry Muffins Ever for breakfast one day this week. You will eat all of them before lunch...I promise.
PS. Please forgive the ugly brown font color, but I just couldn't resist since Fall is arriving!! :O)
By the way, I saved you the agony of seeing an exclamation point at the end of every sentence. I seriously think I have a habit of pushing shift +1 keys, instead of the period. Almost did it again.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
until next time,
Averie










No comments:
Post a Comment