Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free Trip

For every person that comments on my page you will win a free trip to Australia!!



OK, yeah right! But it would be nice.


As I watched Oprah yesterday, (Yes, I watch Oprah but I don't buy into everything she says) I was amazed that she was sending everybody in her audience to Australia. I found out that they are staying for 8 days. OK, my curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to see how much the plane tickets might be. The cheapest plane ticket I found for round trip through Little Rock cost $1508. If you don't want to do the math, for 300 people that would be $452,400. That is just the plane tickets. That doesn't include the hotels for 300 and the transportation once they get there for 300. If Oprah is in such a giving mood, she could give everybody in the United States a little over $8.00. Doesn't seem like much but honestly I can barely give one person $8, no comparison to 307,000,000!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment