Like the time I won a bunch of beanie babies(when they were popular) at a PTO meeting. I can remember I felt embarrassed because I won most of the give-a-ways and all these little children were looking at me thinking "How could you? You're too old for beanie babies!"
Then there was the time when my sister, cousin, and aunt were at the mall. They were giving away a New Kids On the Block World Tour jacket. We all drooled over this jacket, and we all put our chance in to win. For reference, I was probably in 2nd or 3rd grade and this jacket was absolutely HUGE so I would never have the chance to wear it, but it was the idea that I could win a NKOTB World Tour jacket!!! We continued our shopping and over the intercom they announced the winner. "Would Averie Brown please report to customer service? She is the winner of our NKOTB jacket drawing!" If I had a picture of how my sister and cousin looked at me in that moment. Probably the same look that those young children gave me at the PTO meeting when I won their beanie babies!
But now, I never win anything. Did you know that people give stuff away on their blogs? I had no clue how much stuff people give away, so I have been registering non stop. Who doesn't like to win something, especially if it is a nice Cannon Camera or an I-Pad. So without any more luck I continue to register for give-a-ways and hopefully my luck will return, and maybe it won't be to win a pair of socks. But then again I don't think I would register to win a pair of socks. :O)
Ross was 7 months old Sunday, and I always try to take his picture the same way each month so we can see his progress. So here are the last three months.
| Forgive the pose! 5 months |
![]() |
| 6 months 7 months |
Until Next Time,
Averie


No comments:
Post a Comment