Monday, September 27, 2010

On the Road Again

My, My what a great weekend.  Even though the Hogs lost to Alabama in a very disappointing game, we had a great time visiting with family and friends.  We traveled up to Fayetteville to see my brother-in-law and his family.  Ross was able to visit with his only girl cousin.  I didn't get pictures but we went up to "The Hill" and visited with friends who were tailgating at the game. Ross loved people watching, and I did too! You can walk around and see every type of Razorback attire known to man.  Like the gentleman in his khaki pants with little Hogs embroidered all over them (should have gotten a pic but didn't take the camera) or the young woman decked out in her brand new outfit, that I can't describe, along with her moccasin fringe boots (she has more nerve than me).  It's always fun to see what's in style with the college girls on "The Hill."

Well, my coupon frenzy has fizzled. But I have found other ways to save a few bucks here and there.  I found this great website Ebates where you can get cash back on purchases you make online.  I've used it when I bought some boots off of Piperlime and baby food and diapers from Diapers.com.  They send you a check with the money you earn back from your purchases!!! How easy is that? It's legit company who advertises with well to do publications. 

Not that anyone cares how or when I buy my groceries, but I thought I would share in case somebody might be interested in the great deals I've been finding.  Today I ordered baby food off of http://www.diapers.com/ and got a coupon code off of Ebates for 15% off my entire purchase which saved me almost $30 on my order.  Needless to say I'm really excited  about shopping for these groceries online, because I always look like the crazy mom with her shopping cart full of jars of baby food which the cashier then has to scan one-by-one, and then I have to get them home without breaking. 

Now I leave you with a few parting pictures of our weekend and our child we have re-named "HOSS."

Cousins


Lovin' Life

On our way to Fayetteville.

"Who are you?"


Just had to post..My sis-in-law will kill me when she notices her "make baby smile" face in the background! :O)



I've noticed that my child's mouth is open in every picture. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come :O).


Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment