Thursday, September 9, 2010

Todays Thoughts

Here is what is going through my mind this morning.

    1. I should get up and go running. Wait, I think it is raining (this was my excuse). I'll just go back to sleep. Well, I should have gone, because I have to run a race next weekend and if I don't get my butt up I won't make it!
    2. God gave woman hips to put children on.
    3. Why am I still watching Mickey Mouse Club when Ross is asleep?
    4. Why is the perfect pair of boots over $400?? Why? Just why? Not fair!
    5. What to cook for supper?
    6. Need to go running!
    7. I should try to wash my hair and put make-up on at least one day in the week.
    8. Is anybody going to read this?
    9. I love Southern Living, updated my subscription today!
    10. I need a stylist to buy my clothes and dress me everyday. Maybe a hair and makeup artist too. See #7
    11. I think there is a black hole in my house that sucked up my Nike+Ipod wireless receiver and a photo memory card for my camera. They disappeared and have never been found.
    12. I should go running.................................................
    13. I am going to make those wonderful blueberry muffins 
    14. NOW I HAVE TO GO RUNNING
Since I always look at blogs just to see the pictures, I couldn't post without a picture. So here are some random pictures for today!
The Brown family almost 25 years ago!

Halloween costumes back in the day!
The terrible consequences of perming your hair. Notice the hand-painted collar my mother thought was perfect for my school pictures!


Until Next Time
averie

Well, my conscious is going to get the best of me because I am going running sometime today!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Glad that I'm a follower now so it will update in my reader!=) xoxo lesli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read! :O) When are we gonna finally get together??!! You just let me know!

    ReplyDelete