Tuesday, March 19, 2013

AdvoCare Cleanse Day 2


Cleanse Day 2:

So for some reason today turned out to be Mexican Tuesday!! I can never pass up a great Mexican dish!

Breakfast:
 I'll be honest here and admit I forgot to eat breakfast. After drinking the Peaches-n-Cream fiber drink, I was so full and lost track of following my schedule. Oh well, I just move on!

Lunch:
At our local El Canaveral I ordered lunch chicken fajitas with no sour cream and no tortillas! I just ate the grilled chicken and veggies along with the side of lettuce, pico, and guacamole.

Dinner:
Chicken and Avocado Enchiladas (click for link) with fresh salsa. I did tweak the recipe a bit. I used whole wheat tortillas and a tiny amount of plain greek yogurt when it called for sour cream in the avocado sauce, and left out the cheese!! But loaded up on fresh cilantro, chicken, and veggies!!



Throughout the day I snacked on Wal-Mart Trial Mix minus the M&Ms, apples, and strawberries!!

If you are curious about the AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse go to www.advocare.com/24daychallenge and read all about it! You can even check out the daily schedule for the Cleanse by looking under the Nutrition tab and downloading the 24 Day Challenge Guide(first 10 days of challenge is a Cleanse).

Until Next Time,
Averie

www.advocare.com/120220650


No comments:

Post a Comment