Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cleanse Day 3

Today was a little everywhere for us. It was one of those days were you bite the bullet, and decide to take both children to the store to get new shoes. Stressful, doesn't even begin to describe our experience. Let's just say I looked like one of those Mom's where everybody says, "Oh Poor Girl!!" haha..But mission accomplished! Two new pairs of shoes, that crossing my fingers will last for a while so we don't have to make that trip again anytime soon!! I love my children, but love my children at home! ;O)

Ok, onto what the post is supposed to be about! I can honestly say I feel amazing day 3, and those 4lbs I had put on from not eating right over the past few weeks, has dropped by 2!!

AdvoCare Cleanse Day 3

Breakfast:
 I remembered this AM! Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake...

Lunch:
Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Sandwich with a side of fruit. I did use the pack of sauce that comes with the sandwich...

Supper:
Blackened Tilapia(I coat with blackening seasoning, then lightly coated with Italian Bread Crumbs...less than 1/4 of a cup) browned in skillet with a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil
I have learned to cut out the pink-brown vein in the fish..Makes it taste less fishy!
Sauteed green beans, baked sweet potatoes, and a Sister Schubert's Whole Wheat Dinner Roll

Snacks:
I'm a creature of habit so ate my trusty Trail Mix from Wal-Mart minus the M&Ms, blackberries, and a few Stacy's Pita Chips(parmesean flavor)

I posted on Facebook today how you are truly wasting your money if you take AdvoCare products, but don't change your eating habits and lifestyle(exercising). It was not intended for any specific person!!
Let me say I do not eat healthy 100% of the time! I would go crazy if I did, but I do try to eat really healthy during the week and then allow myself a splurge or two on the weekends!!! It keeps me sane.

Until Next Time,
Averie 

No comments:

Post a Comment