Monday, March 25, 2013

AdvoCare Cleanse Day 7

Today we were traveling home after church from NWA! So my food choices were not as good as I would want them to be.

Breakfast:
Meal Replacement AdvoBar
Lunch:
Southwest Salad from McDonald's light on the dressing

Supper:
This was fend for yourself night. I had a piece of whole wheat bread with peanut butter spread plus some tostios multi grain chips

I'll remember next time I start a cleanse to be sure we aren't traveling anywhere! It was the hardest, but manageable. 

I am going to do a separate blog post on all the AdvoBars that I've been snacking on in-between meals. 

On another note, Join our Trim It to Win It 24 Day Challenge Competition!! Everyone participating will start the challenge Monday, April 8! Winners will receive $50 cash prizes. Be the biggest loser in total percent weight lost and biggest loser in inches and win $50 cash!! Contact me if you are interested or want to learn more! Also check out www.advocare.com/24daychallenge for all the details on a 24 Day Challenge.
 

 
Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment