Wednesday, March 27, 2013

AdvoCare Cleanse Day 9

Well my cleansing is almost over, and I feel amazing! You know that point when you are eating unhealthy, and you just feel GROSS? That's where I was before cleansing. We had been down to my parents and we always seem to snack and eat great food, but not the healthiest food in the world. So you feel bloated and just plain gross. But after cleansing, even on the 3rd day, I felt so much better!!


Cleanse Day 9:

Breakfast:
Meal Replacement Bar with some eggs that boys didn't eat.

Lunch:
It was a hectic day, especially with our infamous trip to Wal-Mart yesterday, and if you live anywhere around here you know that Stuttgart doesn't have the biggest selection of healthy restaurants that are quick and easy.(Subway needs a drive-thru for Moms!!) So had to stop at McDonald's, and not much to choose from there that's healthy! I ordered a premium chipolte BBQ grilled chicken wrap....and NO I didn't eat the wrap, I just ate the chicken on the inside of the wrap and all of my children's apples from their Happy Meals! Thank you Mrs. Obama for adding apples to their meals!! ;o)

Supper:
Red beans and brown rice..........and NO cornbread, but a Sister Schubert's Whole Wheat dinner roll. I had strawberries and bananas for dessert. 

Snacks are the same for me everyday!! I finally realized I had a great snack under my nose. actually 4 huge brown bags of pecans we picked and had shelled this past Fall. So I toasted pecans and have been snacking on them as I pass through the kitchen.

Don't forget our Trim It To Win It Competition! Email, text, message me on Facebook for details. Cash prizes for winners!! My email address: ave_621@hotmail.com

www.advocare.com/24daychallenge
www.advocare.com/120220650


Until Next Time,
Averie

No comments:

Post a Comment